I had countless people want me to check out this “program” and post an opinion.
Where do I start?
- This girl apparently has no qualification or certification in anything related to health, fitness or nutrition.
- Her meal plans are dangerously low on calories to the point I would describe them as “pro anorexia”.
- The nutritional information that goes along with these meal plans is incorrect and dangerous.
- The included exercise program for the most part is just links to Blogilates videos that are freely available on the net.
- Quite a few people have told me they (for some reason) paid for this program and never received anything at all. I’d say they were lucky.
Do I need to say any more? This is actually worse than Ashy Bines, if you believe that’s even possible.
If you want to pay to do free Blogilates workouts at least give the money to Cassey Ho who created the videos and seems to be a nice lady. In fact you know what? I always say this site is not just an “I’m the best in the world and everyone else is terrible” blog and I’ll give credit where it’s due and recommend people who seem legitimate and reputable. If you were considering paying money for the 10DC forget it and go straight to the blogilates website where you can find all of the workout videos and what appears to be some sensible meal plans for free.